Culture Busting Workshop Series
It's been said that culture eats strategy for lunch. I don't know if that's true, but it can sure chew up people! Creating a healthy, productive work environment can be difcult because we have lots of chefs in the kitchen all leading and managing from the play books they unconsciously picked up at home, from their country of origin, school and the military. Culture Busting will help you create and execute a recipe for working together based on your company values and your company's unique strategic vision. This curriculum is written to help you develop a personalized plan for creating a company where everyone can play at the top of their game. This workshop series will give you the philosophy, strategy, and tactics to tap into your employees’ natural motivators to do good work with a sense of purpose and urgency.
Please consider joining us for our Culture Busting workshop series to develop a personalized plan for creating a company where everyone can play at the top of their game.
Session 1: How to Create a High Performance Culture that Attracts and Retains Great People
• Background on context: Why we need to manage context vs. people
• How your beliefs about people determine your company’s potential
• Understanding internal and external motivators: Abraham Maslow nails it!
• The 4 stages of employee engagement
• Administering the Gallup Q12TM in your organization to measure employee engagement
Email questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 763-477-5599.