Delivering Twice the Work in Half the Time: The New Way to Delight your Customers!
What if you could create value faster than your competitors without burning out your people?
What if you could get your customers to collaborate with you in a way that produces faster, better and cheaper results for them . . . and more profit for you?
Companies are finding a better way to approach work. With the same people and same resources, these companies are delivering twice the work in half the time and delighting their customers. Originally started in the software industry in 1993, Agile is being applied in all industries as we are learning the values and principles of Agile spans product development.
Before you consider an Agile adoption ask yourself the following:
- Are you delighting your customers?
- Are they happy to pay you for the product or service they receive from you?
- Do they tell others about you?
- Are there other options for your customers if they are not delighted by what you provide them?
- Are you working at a sustainable pace?
- Is your team fully engaged or just marking time until the weekend or retirement because of burn out?
- Are you struggling to get consistent results in complex environments even though you have smart people working hard with the latest resources?
- What business problem or opportunity are you trying to solve or achieve by adopting Agile?
- What does a successful Agile adoption look like?
- How will you measure if the adoption is working or not?
Those who attend will learn the following:
- Whether or not to consider a different approach to your work
- What considerations should be made for adopting Agile Methods
- What is leadership’s role and interactions with their Agile teams work in this holistic approach
Christian Antoine, is a Certified Scrum Professional, Agile Instructor / Coach with the Collaborative Leadership Team. Christian consults, trains, and coaches teams and companies on Agile at all levels of the organization. He enjoys helping others see there is a different way to approach work, at a sustainable pace, and get outcomes to delight customers.
Prior to Collaborative Leadership Team, Christian worked for Medtronic, Hollstadt & Associates, Computer Science Corporation (CSC). A graduate of St. John’s University, Christian resides in Golden Valley, MN with his wife, Megan, and children, Madeline, Ellen and Eli.
1 Steve Denning is the author of the award winning book “The Leader’s Guide to Radical Management: Re-inventing the Workplace for the 21st Century”
Thursday - May 5th, 8:30 - noon, lunch from Noon - 1:00 pm