The Executive Group Gold Membership is our most popular membership program. It includes your membership in a small group of non-competitive CEOs/presidents that meet for a half day eleven months of the year to focus on member issues and opportunities. Quarterly Roundtable presentations feature noted speakers in their fields and are part of your membership program. Bring your key leaders and managers at no cost! Four times a year you and your leadership team can choose to participate in our Business Academy Workshops that are designed to help you maximize your Customer Acquisition Process, your Customer Experience Process, your Culture and ultimately your Strategic Positioning
"I spent 16 years with a privately held corporation producing annual revenues exceeding $4B, the speakers & trainers showcased were great but based on the two sessions I've experienced with Bill Mills and the Executive Group, those heavy hitters haven't held a candle to the influence and overall impact gained from the Executive Group's offerings."
-- Sales and Marketing Manager
The Gold Membership is designed to meet the following personal and organizational needs:
- Provide a confidential and supportive environment to discuss and design a market-leading business model.
- Provide access to diverse and sophisticated business strategies.
- Calibrate your thinking and dry-run sensitive business issues.
- Sharpen your business skills.
- Challenge you to work ON your business, not IN it.
Gold members receive:
- 11 Half-Day Forums
- Monthly Forums with other presidents and owners
- Business model viability
- Leadership alignment
- Key process vitality
- Strategic calibration (clear mission, clear obstacles, and clear commitments)
- 4 Half-Day Roundtables
- Quarterly Roundtable discussions led by cutting-edge speakers, leaders, and consultants emphasize creating successful market domination strategies. Members, leaders and managers may attend Roundtables at no extra charge.
- 4 different Business Academy Workshop series
- These Workshops are designed to help you find the competitive advantage that allows you to dominate a market or niche.
- They cover maximizing your Customer Acquisition, Retention and Experience processes, creating a highly productive Culture and Strategically re-inventing your company to take advantage of a changing marketplace.
- Key leaders and executive team members can attend these sessions with you so they can learn and customize these processes to fit your unique business.
- Annual social event for members and spouses
- A catered boat ride on the Mississippi Queen through the lock and dam system of the Mississippi River just like Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn!